Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.

I have discussed about this already since I have decided to change my blog name few months back.

Quoting my post last February 20, 2011...
...I may be okay outside, smiling and laughing and stuff, but there are thousand things running in my mind, clashing one another. Thoughts that I want to write down, but whenever I am ready to write or type away, they suddenly are gone. Screw those thoughts that walk out on me. And because of that, I change my blog name from “Memories Worth Sharing” to “Me and My Babbling Mind”. As I was pondering on this, I figured that “Memories Worth Sharing” isn’t applicable to my journals anymore as I mostly rant or talk about basically anything. Go through my previous posts and you’ll see that it’s more or less confirmed that it’s a better name for my blog, right? Haha.
 Diba?

No comments:

Post a Comment