Saturday, October 15, 2011

Troubled Mind

This is a bit normal to me as having troubled mind for days is nothing new to me. But for some reason, I dislike having a troubled mind right now. I don't like what I'm thinking, I don't like the reasons for thingy such things, but I can't help it. I want to talk to someone about it, but I don't know who. I itch to text this person or that person or maybe this one, but I don't think they want to hear rants right now, especially that I think that one of them doesn't really care much about me. I want to write them down, but I also couldn't do so. Or if I be able to write them down, I cannot make myself publish it on the internet. 

Can I hide from this moment until I'm okay? Can I just lock myself in my room, not wanting anyone to enter? Can someone clear up my messy mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment