Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Day 30 – A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Wow, I can't believe this will already be my last post for the 30 day challenge. How come it's so fast?

Anyway, 3 good things that happened to me in the past month:

  • I got to meet up with one of my closest friend, Michelle, whom I fondly call Mama. after months of not seeing each other. She's been my friend since Biology days and we went to med school and I left her there while I now take up another path. We still communicate constantly despite the busyness.
  • We got a new dog! Well, technically, he's not our dog; he's my sister's cousin-in-law's dog and he gave Euro the Shih Tzu to my sister and her husband, but they can't keep the dog at their home so they brought him here. And every night, Euro sleeps in my room, on his own bed. Sosyal noh? Hahaha.
  • I got to play volleyball again! I love volleyball, and back in high school, I was given a chance to join the varsity but declined the offer, so I'm kinda like a frustrated pro volleyball player. Haha. So I got to play during the intercolors of the college. We didn't win but we fought a good fight and it feels so good to be able to play volleyball again. And looking forward to play again next year.
And, forgive the quality since I only used a webcam and the website cameroid.com, here's a picture of me right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment