Monday, October 03, 2011

Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.

Something that I'll never get tired of doing... Hmm. It's a bit hard. But aside from the material stuff, such as reading, and all those stuff that I like, I guess I'll never stop collecting memories with those close to me. I value every happy moments with them, these moments kept playing over and over again if they are worth it. I'll never get tired of taking care of my family, despite all the dramas we have. They are there for me for the 24 years of my existence, and they've seen me through different phases. We may be not me very close like other families, but they are still my family. And lastly, I'll never get tired of moving towards my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment