Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

The last thing I bought for myself is a magazine that I've been collecting for 3 years now, Yummy Magazine. Yes, it's a food magazine, with recipes and all that stuff.


The very first issue of the magazine that I bought was way back May 2008, just before I started med school. I believe I was looking for school supplies in the bookstore when I spotted the magazine. I bought it, just to see what's inside since that was the first time I saw it. And after seeing all those promising recipes (which I believe I haven't tried any recipes from that issue until now--- must try some during sembreak!), I got hooked and that made me buy every month. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment