Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.

That photo would be my graduation picture on my first course. I won't post it anymore since I've already posted it for an entry recently. Anyway, I couldn't think of other pictures right now that would mean a lot to me aside from that one.

I think the reason why that means a lot to me is that, I was able to graduate few years back despite all the hardships I've been to (academically, socially and emotionally). I know a lot of people think that Biology is an easy-breezy course. Maybe because the Biology subject they had in high school were way simpler than what I studied in college. I value that graduation picture because it is a proof that I did not give up when I wanted to, I did not let some things completely eat me up when it almost did. With enough reason and determination to move on, I know I will get to the end.

And now, 2 more years and I shall have another graduation picture of mine taken. This time, it will be another proof of hard work and the determination to attain my dream. And here is where I cross my fingers hoping not to jinx everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment