Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.

I think I've been putting facts about me all over my blog, but okay, since you ask for 15 facts about me, here ya go.
  • I like reading books, but I never read any suspense/thriller/mystery/ghost novels. The same with movies.
  • I do not know how to swim.
  • I do not know how to use chopsticks.
  • I collect the keychains that are given to me; I hesitate to use them.
  • I value family togetherness.
  • I am a believer of karma.
  • Make me do the laundry and other household chores, but NEVER the dishes.
  • I am sensitive, moody and gets jealous easily.
  • I've never been given any birthday surprise (and the likes) in my entire existence, that's why I want to experience one.
  • I've never received flowers from guys. The only people who gave me flowers were my sisters, mom and aunt.
  • I super do not like spiders.
  • I know how to drive, but dad does not allow me to.
  • I may have lots of friends, but only a handful are those I really trust.
  • I enjoy writing poems, but it's been more than a year since I last wrote my last poem.
  • I do not like singing in front of other people, even my friends; but I give in when they really, really force me to. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment