Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
I think I've been putting facts about me all over my blog, but okay, since you ask for 15 facts about me, here ya go.
- I like reading books, but I never read any suspense/thriller/mystery/ghost novels. The same with movies.
- I do not know how to swim.
- I do not know how to use chopsticks.
- I collect the keychains that are given to me; I hesitate to use them.
- I value family togetherness.
- I am a believer of karma.
- Make me do the laundry and other household chores, but NEVER the dishes.
- I am sensitive, moody and gets jealous easily.
- I've never been given any birthday surprise (and the likes) in my entire existence, that's why I want to experience one.
- I've never received flowers from guys. The only people who gave me flowers were my sisters, mom and aunt.
- I super do not like spiders.
- I know how to drive, but dad does not allow me to.
- I may have lots of friends, but only a handful are those I really trust.
- I enjoy writing poems, but it's been more than a year since I last wrote my last poem.
- I do not like singing in front of other people, even my friends; but I give in when they really, really force me to. Lol.