Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

Since I am having problems uploading pictures from my phone to our desktop, I think something's wrong with our bluetooth device, I just borrowed a photo from this blog.

So this is something that I ate today. Mushroom and Spinach Pizza from Sbarro. I've been craving for Sbarro for about a month now and I just kept putting it off, sometimes I just don't have the appetite to eat while at times I super wanted to eat, I couldn't because of school stuff. I was lucky to have this pizza today since I wanted something with mushroom. I usually would ask for additional mozzarella cheese, but this time I didn't (I still have 3 bars of mozzarella cheese here at home!!)

A dash of hot sauce here and there on my pizza, and it's perfect. I rarely eat spinach (they don't cook that here, and now I wonder why) so having it on my pizza and a glass of lemonade makes Bea a happier eater. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment