Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.

First of all, pardon me for not being able to post yesterday as I got home late and my sister and her husband dropped by to leave us their dog.

So anyway, when I was younger, I don't care if I go out without bringing anything, especially when I'm with my parents. But as I grow older, I got to go out with classmates and that's when I started bringing my own bag with whatever stuff inside that sometimes I think I bring too many things that I won't be even needing for a stroll around the mall.

Things I will never leave when going out:
  1. UMBRELLA- With the unpredictable weather the metro is experiencing lately, umbrella is a must!
  2. MONEY- When I was younger, whenever I need to buy something, I'll have Mom or Dad beside me so that they'll pay for what I'll be buying. But now, I bring my saved allowance, or sometimes my parents give me extra money.
  3. HOUSE KEY- It's a must as well because if I forget bringing the house key, I'll be a dead meat, especially if I come home late.
  4. TISSUE- Sometimes, there are times that you do not want to wipe your hands on your hanky, and this will be the time that tissues will be handy, may it be the facial tissue or the wet type of tissue.
  5. PHONES- So that I'll have a way to contact my friends if we are to meet up.
  6. MRT AND LRT CARDS- I can't commute without them, ya know!
  7. COMB- Need I say more?
  8. WATCH- It's my only accessory and I need time check.
  9. PEN- Who knows, you might suddenly write a dedication on a gift or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment