Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

What's in my makeup bag? I've got the simplest answer for this question: I HAVE NO MAKEUP BAG! Lol. I don't put makeup unless it's a formal occasion that I must attend. My friends wanted me to have one before, they even bought me a blush on just so I can start putting basic makeup on myself. But I came to realization that whenever I put on some blush on, I'd remove it within minutes because I have the habit of wiping my face, especially if it's hot. The closest thing that I consider as part of my makeup stuff that I commonly use is a lip gloss, which I even seldom use; I only use it when my lips get dry. So in case I decide to have a makeup bag, I think I'll have these things inside: blush on, lip gloss and eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment