Monday, September 05, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Soooo... I have decided to do a 30 day blog challenge. Actually, I originally wanted to do this on my Tumblr account, but since I don't open it as often as I do on Blogspot and LiveJournal, I thought of just doing the challenge on Blogspot and LJ. Will I be able to finish this in a month?

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
So this is a picture of myself at this moment. I just used the camera of the laptop so please bear with the quality. Hahah.

How was my day? Let's say, my day can be divided into 2 different feelings. The first one was that I was panicky/scared due to the 3 exams we had today. I was supposed to wake up early this morning to study some more. But, I didn't hear my phones' alarms, therefore I woke up at 3am. Since I will be waking up an hour after that, I decided to just go back to sleep and not study anymore. The exams were somehow okay. Not great, just okay. I was just thankful that I didn't review too much because if I did, I will just scream in frustration. You get what I mean now? Basta yun.

The 2nd feeling I had for the day was excitement. Mondays usually mean we go home VERY late. Yet today, we got to leave school at quarter to 5!!! There's still sun when we left school. We were just happy to go home early. And, to top it all, tomorrow, we have no classes, making our early dismissal even better.

Day 2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment