Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just a quick update

Just a quick update from me after not posting for a week. I was busy for the whole week with a lot of assignments cram and tests to study. But, luckily, my week started by being motivated and inspired, quite unexpected I should say, and I was able to get by the week without getting crazy or breaking down, although I did experience a almost-sleepless night when I crammed by Virology report, which I did not get to report on class due to lack of time (extra time for me to edit them!). It was one hell week for me, and I know there are a lot of hell weeks to come my way soon. So there. And I got the crazy cough and colds virus almost at the end of the school week, and started losing my voice yesterday afternoon. And now, I totally have no voice. Bummer.

I'll post next time the topic that's been bugging my mind for quite some time now, when I have them sorted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment