Friday, December 31, 2010

Off to the new year

In few hours, we will be ushering 2011 in and say goodbye to 2010.

2010 will be one of the most memorable years for me. In fact, this may be the one of the best years of my life. Lots of things happened, I went back to school, kept myself sane for a week of being alone on weekdays, and other stuff. I never really expected this year to turn out like this, fun. There may be twists and whatever but it still ended good.

Of course, since I went back to school, I met new people. I got to deal with different attitudes again, some tolerable, others are definitely not tolerable at all. There are people who, surprisingly actually, became close to me. Let us not forget about school works, a lot of challenges there, especially keeping up with the bright minds of my fellow classmates, majority of them are at least 4 years younger than me.

Anyway.

As I say goodbye to 2010 later, I want to give thanks to the people who made my 2010 awesome. I don't know if you'll be able to read this blog, but thank you for being part of my life this year. You made this year colorful for me and meaningful as well.  There may be ups and downs but that makes it more interesting, right? Oh, especially YOU. =)

Wishing all the best and luck for the 2011. It'll also be year of the rabbit. It's gonna be my year! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment