Friday, December 17, 2010

happy

You may cancel one book, The Deep Blue Sea for Beginners, from my wish list as I found just this afternoon a hardbound copy that is VERY cheap. Yes, literally cheaper than the original one. And I'm so happy about it!

Another thing to be happy about is that, I'm already on my Christmas break from school. I can sleep longer again, tend my flowers and plants in the garden, cook for the family on Christmas (I still can't think of what to cook... Suggestions?), and watch DVDs that I haven't watched. And maybe the TV series that I forgot to watch during my hiatus from school days.

3 of my subjects have shown our exam results already, I passed one of those and I lacked 1 point each on the other 2 subjects. Though a little bit disappointing, I'm still happy with the results.

And this is one nonsense post. Forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know that you're in good spirit to spend Christmas Vacation. Congratulations Bridget!

    ReplyDelete